Parents Online Services
Attention all parents! Communicating with you is an important part of what we do, making sure you get the correct information about activities, events and school news that really matters is something we care about.
As you know, the school is starting to use ParentMail, a service used by over 6,000 schools, nurseries and children’s clubs to communicate to parents.
For help with your ParentMail account click here.
At Carr Lodge, we use a cashless payment system, called ParentPay, for all transactions between parents and the academy; including meals and educational visits.
What does ParentPay do?
- enables you to pay for lunch and other items such as trips.
- offers a highly secure payment site.
- gives you a history of all the payments you have made.
- allows the merging of accounts if you have more than one child at school.
- shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children.
- emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register .
- offers you the ability to set automated email/SMS payment reminders.
How does ParentPay help our school?
- reduces the administrative time spent on banking procedures.
- keeps accurate records of payments made to every service for every student.
- payments do not bounce.
- reduces paper ‘waste’.
- allows for easy and quick refunds to be made back to the payment card.
- improves communication between the school and parents concerning payments.
- offers a more efficient payment collection process, reducing the amount of money held on school premises.
- helps us improve school-home communication with its integrated email/SMS messaging centre.
How does ParentPay help you?
- gives you the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like.
- stops you having to write cheques or search for cash to send to school.
- gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely.
- helps with budgeting; payments are immediate, there is no waiting for cheques to clear.
- payments for many of the larger trips can be made by instalments up to the due date.
- you never need miss a payment or have insufficient credit with automated email/SMS alert.
- ParentPay is quick and easy to use.
How do I get started?
Your activation letter will be provided once you have returned all starter pack documents. During the activation process you will be guided through changing your username and password to something more memorable; you can also merge your accounts if you have more than one child at the academy.
For more information and help with using your account, please visit the following website or contact the academy office.
Cool Milk is the UK’s leading school and nursery milk supplier, working in partnership with local authorities and early years groups to supply
free and subsidised school milk to children in pre-schools, nurseries and primary schools.
Register your child for cool milk at www.coolmilk.com/register