Dear Parents , would you like to be part of the following project and support initiative in Doncaster;
Empowering Parents, Empowering Communities (EPEC) is a successful, popular, unique parenting approach.
EPEC is for local parents, led by local parents.
We are currently recruiting parents who would like to become a Empowering Parents, Empowering Communities (EPEC) Group Leaders.
Would like to be part of a new and exciting EPEC Programme coming to Doncaster ?
As an EPEC parent group leader, you will:
· Receive an amazing free training and support from our local EPEC team.
· Learn to lead practical, caring groups for local parents.
· Share tried and tested methods that give children the best start in life.
· Join a group of like-minded parents to make a difference to your local community.
· Develop your skills and confidence.
· Gain experience that will help you fulfill your ambitions.
5th July 2022
We are very pleased to showcase ......
That Carr Lodge Academy has been awarded the Carnegie Centre of Excellence for Mental Health in Schools.
The award is the - Silver Status in partnership with the Schools Advisory Service.